Friday, September 20, 2024

Barbara call from Hunter 1

CAFE. - LUNCH WITH WINE.

JAN: So what dlo we know about Jackie.

BARBARA: History professor at New Mexico State. No kids. They met on a flight from Denver to Albuquerque a month ago. 

JOHN: Where are they going horseback riding?

BARBARA: North of Ruidoso, end quote. 

Her PHONE RINGTONES THE CLATTERING OF A TYPEWRITER. 

BARBARA (cont.): Hunter.

She picks up.

BARBARA (cont.) Hey there.

I'm here. 

Well, Hunter, I trust your judgment. Absolutely.

They're right here. 

I will.

Love you too.

K.

She sets phone down.

JAN/JOHN: Drumroll.

BARBARA: Tom Walker from Texas is at Hunter's house. He's spending the night and leaving in the morning. Chloe will call me tonight.

They all turn to their thoughts.

JOHN: A middle name and where he lives would be nice.

BARBARA: I'll ask.

Enter WAITER.  

No comments:

Post a Comment